Position: TeCo_02 – Tenders Coordinator.
We are seeking for a teammate who will support us to expand our business by taking active role in the coordination our proposals.
- Relevant University Degree,
- Proven Experience
- with Turkish Public Procurement system,
- with tenders following the guidelines & procedures of international institutions such as European Union, World Bank, EBRD
- on preparation of tender documents and coordination of the whole tender process with a special focus on service tenders
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Advanced planning and time management skills,
- Fluent both in oral and written English,
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- Preparation of tender documentation to be submitted to Turkish public institutions,
- Preparation of tender documents for projects following the guidelines & procedures of international institutions,
- Timely and complete preparation of tender documentations,
- Follow-up of all procurement processes,
- Providing timely response to inquiries / request from internal and external costumers,
- Follow-up the open tender sources (internet, magazines etc.) and to make necessary pipeline reports,
- Performing related archive and document follow-up works (official and/or notary approved company documents),
- Making and following the correspondences with the consortium partners during the tender processes,
- Coordination of the whole tender process.
Place of Duty
Ankara Head Office